Cost Benefit Analysis and Report 2008
This annual report is a tool to justify, initiate or focus your wellness program to meet the corporate bottom line.
- A review of published studies about the cost-effectiveness of health management programs from 1979 through 2007
- UM-HMRC research overview by Dee W. Edington, Ph.D.
- New Total Value of Health section covering health care costs, pharmaceutical costs, absenteeism, disability, presenteeism and workers' compensation costs
- New section summarizing programs which utilize the Internet and e-mail
- New organization, making it easier to find your topics of interest
- Summaries of over 825 articles and studies
- Order your copy today for $295 here.
Total Value of Health