The Individual Participant
The UM-HMRC HRA
- Raises health awareness for the participant
- Reviews one’s personal lifestyle practices and reveals health issues that personal choices could impact.
- Prioritizes the top 3 areas needed to maintain and/or improve health
- Appraises how each person would prefer to receive further health information
- Allows individuals to monitor their health with repeated HRA participation
- Follows the Trend Management System (TMS ™), a stratification method developed at the UM-HMRC that identifies individuals according to need and appropriate follow-up