Conferences at UM-HMRC
Wellness in the Workplace Conference
The 29th Annual Wellness in the Workplace Conference is scheduled for March 10 and 11, 2010 at the Sheraton 4 Points in Ann Arbor. The theme of this year's conference is: Fundamentals of Maintaining Healthy and High Performing People as a Core Business Strategy. Call 734-763-2462 to register. Information on the conference location and lodging can be found here.
Whether you’re developing your strategy from the ground up or reviewing your current approach, this training will help you understand how to use the principles from Zero Trends to develop a comprehensive model of employee health and performance management.
CORE BUSINESS: HEALTHY AND HIGH-PERFORMING PEOPLE
March 10, 2010
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
• Population Health Management as a core business strategy
• Healthy and high-performing workplaces and workforces
• Rewarding positive actions and developing winners
• Positive economic outcomes and transforming costs into investments
Strategic Benefit Solutions, Inc.
Manager Employee Wellness & Well-Being
Executive Chairman (Retired)
Wellness, Safety and Life Enhancement Director
|Dee W. Edington
Health Management Research Center
University of Michigan
POST-CONFERENCE: CREATING ZERO TRENDS CHAMPION COMPANIES
March 11, 2010
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Accurately assess your company engagement level
• Engage Senior Leadership in creating the vision
• Engage Operations Leadership to align policies with vision
• Build self-leaders and reward positive actions
• Use a quality-assurance evaluation framework to show progress
Save money by registering early! In addition, all conference attendees will receive a special conference rate of 50% off of all HMRC publications including our Cost Benefit Analysis and Report, Zero Trends: Health as a Serious Economic Strategy, the One Minute Manager Balances Work and Life and more! The registration fee also includes lunch.
Early Registration Fee (by 2/12/10)
Late Registration Fee (after 2/12/10)
The fifteeth annual Corporation Consortium Conference is scheduled for December 8, 2010.
The primary goal of the 2009 conference was to share what each of our evaluation clients had learned over the prior year. See the agenda here. One participant calls it “the best conference I attend all year.”
This conference is planned every December and is for members of the Corporate Consortium or Affiliate Members. Specific topics at last year's conference included:
- What's new this past year?
- Measurement and evaluation
- First and second year reports
- Beyond the second year reports
- Decision support function of the HMRC
- Review of new learnings over the past five years
- Review of next generation programming