- Contractor's Risk Management Services has joined our Corporate Consortium.
- The University of Michigan Health Management Research Center is pleased to
announce the release of Dee Edington's new
book "Zero Trends: Health as a Serious Economic Strategy".
Read more about the book here.
- The University of Michigan Health Management Research Center has entered into a partnership with CIGNA HealthCare. See the news release and read more about the details in a letter from Dee W. Edington.
- The National Business Group on Health Selects University of Michigan's Health Management Research Center for EMPAQ(R) Data.
- International Truck and Engine Corporation, a North American manufacturer of medium and heavy duty trucks, recently joined our Corporate Consortium.
- The University of Michigan Health Management Research Center has recently partnered with Healthways. “The HMRC has long championed the economic benefit of keeping low-risk individuals low-risk, and myhealthIQ is among a select few products that give organizations the means to reach this goal,” said Dr. Dee Edington. “Our partnership with Healthways will provide the HMRC with invaluable research opportunities that will readily translate into real-world savings and verifiable outcomes improvements across whole populations.”