A volunteer-based student organization dedicated to the philosophy and proposition that tango is not a commodity but rather an art form to be shared freely. It shall be cultivated in a community of Club participants, which fosters leadership and operates with a firm appreciation of the various talents, abilities, and motivations of those who give that community form.
- New series starts March 10th! Classes start March 12th!
Free class for first time beginners, March 12th in 1401 MH!
- GMM February 26th 9.30pm in Mason Hall 1401
- Milonga Picante
March 1st, 8.00pm - 12.00am, Anderson Room, MI Union
- Practica at the Grange
Monday at the Grange
March 3rd Practica from 8.00pm - 11.30pm
- Spring Break Open Practica
March 5th, 8.00pm - 11.30pm, Mason Hall 1401
- Last class of Winter 1 eight-week series
February 26th, 8.00pm - 9.30pm
Beginner: 1401, Mason Hall
Adv. Beginner: 1436, Mason Hall
Intermediate: 3460 , Mason Hall
Register for Winter 2 Series here
- Want to remain updated with the latest news on email? Join the weekly mailing list
- Register for 2013 Membership
- Join MATC's facebook page! Connect with your fellow club members and checkout our regular events, discussions and photos!