- Do I need a partner?
- I've danced tango before. Which class should I take?
Take the beginner's class first and decide if you want to move up.
- What kind of clothes and shoes should I wear?
Clothing: wear something comfortable. Shoes: wear something you can pivot on (ideally leather/suede bottoms, flats, maybe thick socks, hopefully not clunky with a ton of grip).
- Can I still join the beginner series if I've already missed some classes?
Yes you can.
- Do I have to register for the lessons online or can I just show up on the first day?
While it is not required, online registration enable us to quickly process your information on the first day of class. It also reserves you a spot in the class (they fill up quickly).
- I didn't receive any confirmation about my registration.
Our system does not allow us to send out email confirmations, but don't worry--if you've registered, we have you on our list. Just come to the first day of class.
- Now that I've registered, how/when do I pay?
You can pay by cash or check on the first day of class. You must be a full-time student to qualify for student prices.