Health Management as a Serious Business Strategy
Dee W. Edington presents to WEA Trust, an organization in Wisconsin.
This video requires the free Windows Media Player.
- Health Management as a Serious Business Strategy
- The Total Value of Health
- Agenda Overview of the Talk
- Do Nothing Strategy—The Natural Flow
- Risk Transitions—The Natural Flow
- Cost Transitions—The Natural Flow
- Another Example of Natural Flow: Where Do You Want to Be?
- Your Opportunity to Change the Natural Flow
- Key Beliefs
- Risks Travel in Clusters
- Cluster Analysis
- Productivity—The Value of Health
- Excess Costs and Excess Risks
- Stratification in Health Promotion
- When Risks Change, Things Move in the Right Direction
- Medical Claims When You Don’t Get Worse
- Where are the Opportunities?
- Create an Integrated and Sustainable Approach